First of all, Welcome to Real Dentistry℠! If you are a new patient, we hope that you are finding our website very informative and if you haven’t made an appointment or are planning to, be sure to request one using our online form or by calling our office.
Steps to a Successful New Patient Appointment
- Request an appointment.
- Download our New Patient Form found below, fill it out completely and bring it to your first visit.
- Arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment. If you are running late, a courtesy call is always welcome.
- Once you’re seated, one of our Dental Assistants will talk to you and explain our procedures. For New Patients, we perform a full mouth X-ray (FMX) using our state-of-the-art digital X-Ray Equipment. This new technology gives off 90% LESS radiation compared to traditional X-Rays.
- The Doctor will come in and communicate with you about all of your concerns and any concerns found in your X-Rays.
- Finally, you and the Doctor will come up with a treatment plan that YOU want! We believe that we should work for you and set up a plan that works with your financial and physical means.
Are you a new patient? Save some time and fill out our “New Patient Form” and bring it in on your first visit. This will allow you fill out the form on your own time, be able to complete it fully and won’t have to wait longer than necessary when you arrive.New Patient Application