Dr. Lee was born in South Korea and moved to Canada when he was 13 years old. He finished his high school and undergrad in Canada and moved to California for Loma Linda University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Lee has completed many courses after graduation to provide best dental service to his patients. Dr. Lee is also engaged in many study groups to learn more about clinical outcomes of varies treatments. He also has very gentle touch and offers modern implant dentistry.
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- University of Alberta and Burman University (Canada)
- AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION (ADA)
- INVISALIGN PROVIDER
- TRI-COUNTY DENTAL SOCIETY (TRI)
- CALIFORNIA DENTAL ASSOCIATION (CDA)
- GLOBAL ACADEMY OF Osseointegration (GAO)